Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
This was such a blast year, I decided to make it an annual event! 🙂 The Facebook group starts December 1, so join now! It’s open to everyone, so grab a friend, coworker, spouse or your favorite elf and hop in.
1. Get your motivation ready!
2. Print the 25 Days of Fitness calendar. The “fit to page” option on your printer will work best for this. The printable is located here.
3. Display it so you see it DAILY! Tape it to your bathroom mirror, your fridge, your closet door, your desk, etc.
4. For each of the 25 days, GET MOVING. Do at least 10 – 20 minutes of dedicated exercise each day.
5. For each day you complete, give yourself a high five. Checkmark or sticker each day of the month you complete.
6. Congratulate yourself for staying active through the holidays!
Want even MORE motivation and accountability? Join the 25 Days of Fitness Facebook group ASAP. Join here http://tinyurl.com/25DaysOfAwesome
Each day you’ll be assigned a specific fitness challenge. Stay active in the group. The more active you are, the more likely you are to be hit by the prize patrol! At the end of the month, those that post photos of their completed calendars will be entered into a prize drawing, too!