Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Parmesan egg puffs are a yummy creation for breakfast or for brunch. Seriously, don’t these look super fun? And they’re huge! If you’re rockin’ 21 Day Fix®, one puff = just 1/2 red, too. Pair it with two slices of turkey bacon, a slice of whole wheat toast and a cup of fresh fruit for a delicious, well-rounded meal.
- 4 eggs
- 2 blue containers (21 Day Fix®) of Parmesan cheese, shredded
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 450. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Gently separate eggs. Add all egg whites into mixing bowl. Keep yolks separate from each other (just leave them in their separate half shells).
- Add pinch of salt to egg whites and beat until stiff peaks form. A KitchenAid Mixer works great for this step, but a hand mixer works just as well. Start slow and increase the speed gradually or you'll get splattered with egg whites. 😉
- Using a spatula, gently fold Parmesan cheese into the egg whites. Fold. Don't stir. Be gentle or your eggs will go flat and you'll be sad.
- Create four equally-sized egg white puffs on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Using the tip of the spatula or a small spoon, create a small indent in the top of each puff.
- Bake puffs for 4 minutes.
- Remove puffs from oven and add yolk to center of each. Return to oven and bake 3 - 4 additional minutes, until egg yolks are set to desired consistency.
- Put in your belly.
- 1/2 red
- 1/2 blue