Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
These sweet treats are great with coffee for brunch or as a dessert by themselves! This recipe yields 4 cookies, which makes a great 21 Day Fix serving size.
Write a review
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 uncooked rolled oats
- 2 t peanut butter
- Coconut oil spray
- Small berries (5 or so blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
- Drizzle of honey
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mash banana with peanut butter. Add oats and stir until fully incorporated.
- Lightly grease rimmed baking sheet (cookie sheet) with spray coconut oil.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto baking sheet in four equal portions. Batter will be wet. No worries!
- Using a fork, make a small indent/well in the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden.
For jam topping
- In nonstick pan, reduce berries over medium heat. Mash and add drizzle of honey.
- Remove from oven and spoon jam onto each cookie.
- Allow to cool.
- Enjoy! 🙂
21 Day Fix
- 1 yellow
- 1 purple
- 2 teaspoons
From Forks to Fitness https://www.fromforkstofitness.com/