Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Egg and Veggie Muffins
These egg and veggie muffins are great to prepare in advance. Just grab and go in the morning! This recipe yields 12 muffins. I use 4 muffins for one serving size.
Write a review
- 6 eggs
- 3 [21 Day Fix] green containers of vegetables (such as onions, garlic, bell peppers and fresh spinach)
- Optional: Mrs. Dash, salt, pepper, hot sauce and/or cheese
- Spray 12-slot muffin tin.
- Beat 6 eggs in large bowl.
- Sauté vegetables until onions caramelize. If using fresh spinach, add at end of cooking time and allow to wilt momentarily.
- Mix the vegetables into beaten eggs.
- If using additional spices or cheese, add to mixture.
- Portion equally into muffin tin.
- Bake at 350° for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and remove from pan.
21 Day Fix
- 4 muffins =
- 1 red
- 1 green
- Use an ice cream scoop to create equal portions in muffin tin. Top with cheese or turkey bacon crumbles.
From Forks to Fitness https://www.fromforkstofitness.com/