Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
An easy and fast breakfast pizza you can customize to with oodles of ingredients!
Write a review
- 1 Flatout
- 2 t salsa
- 1 green container of mushrooms and onions
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 sliced avocado
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Fresh chives
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Scramble two eggs. Season to taste.
- Saute vegetables in EVOO. Season to taste.
- Place Flatout directly on oven rack and bake for 2 minutes. Flip and bake for 3 additional minutes.
- Remove from oven and add desired toppings.
- Spread 2 t salsa onto Flatout.
- Layer with scrambled eggs and sauteed vegetables. Add cheese, if desired.
- Bake for 1 minute.
- Top with fresh avocado and chives.
21 Day Fix
- 1 yellow
- 1 green
- 1 red
- 1 blue
- 1 oil teaspoon
- Fresh salsa (free amount)
From Forks to Fitness https://www.fromforkstofitness.com/