Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Football season is upon us and it’s time for some munchy crunchy HEALTHY snacks! I actually had this whole platter for lunch today since the whole thing is only 1 red, 1/2 blue, 1 yellow and 1 green!
Double, triple and beyond to feed a group of hungry party goers or tailgaters. Don’t like warm dip? No worries. It’s amazing cold, too. Just mix and eat — don’t bake at all!
- 1/2 red container shredded chicken
- 1/2 red container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 blue container shredded cheddar cheese
- Tobasco or Cholula to taste
- 2 corn tortillas
- EVOO (optional)
- Spices such as Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime (optional)
- Serving with 1 cup of raw veggies for additional crunch (celery, cucumber slices, carrots, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix chicken, Greek yogurt, Tobasco and half of cheese together.
- Pour into ramekin.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake until heated through, 15 - 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray both sides of two corn tortillas with oil (optional) and rub with spices (also optional). I use Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 triangles.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Dip dip dip with the chips and celery. Put in your belly.
- 1 red
- 1/2 blue
- 1 yellow
- 1 green
- Don't like warm dip? No worries! Don't bake it at all. Just mix it up and chow. It's great cold, too!