Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
I know, I know, it’s not even September yet, but pumpkin runs in my veins! I cannot be stopped. 🙂
- 1 green container pure (canned) pumpkin
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Optional sweetener from page 15 such as agave, stevia, honey, pure maple syrup or raw sugar. I use one random dropper amount of Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia
- Mix all ingredients in bowl.
- Spray 16 oz ramekin with coconut oil.
- Pour mixture into ramekin.
- Microwave for 5 minutes or until top of "pie" is no longer wet.
- Serve with optional toppings such as five pecan halves (1/2 blue), honey, maple syrup or frothed vanilla almond milk.
- Put in your belly.
- 1 green
- 1/2 red
- Optional 1/2 blue (pecan topping)