Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Light and fresh, shrimp ceviche makes a delicious snack or lunch!
- 1 red container cooked and chilled shrimp, chopped (bite size pieces)
- 1 green container red onions and tomatoes, chopped
- Sea salt, cilantro, minced garlic and Tobasco or Cholula to taste
- Small squeeze of fresh lime juice
- 1/4 medium avocado, chopped
- Toss all ingredients, except avocado, in a bowl and marinate for 30 minutes to one hour.
- Add diced avocado immediately before serving.
- Put in your belly.
- 1 red
- 1 green
- 1 blue