Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Burritos and wraps are great, but that CRUNCH of a fresh corn taco shell is amazing! Create these “stand and stuff” fiesta lime taco shells in less than 10 minutes.
- 6 six-inch corn tortillas
- Fiesta Lime Mrs. Dash
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wrap six corn tortillas in a damp paper towel. Microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
- Spray one side of shells with cooking oil. Rub with Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning (or any other seasoning of choice).
- Carefully fold each shell directly down into oven rack slats.
- Bake 8 minutes or until crispy.
- 2 shells = 1 yellow