Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Welcome to the “21 Days of Recipes“! I’ll be sharing a 21 Day Fix-friendly recipe each day for 21 consecutive days. Enjoy!
Bacon. Cheddar. I don’t really need to say much more about this.
- 4 sweet peppers, sliced lengthwise with seeds removed
- 4 slices turkey bacon, sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 T plain Greek yogurt
- 1 t cumin
- Pinch pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Mix half of the cheese with the Greek yogurt, cumin and salt.
- Fill each pepper with yogurt mixture. Reserve remaining mixture to use as dip.
- Add remaining cheese to top of each pepper.
- Wrap each pepper with turkey bacon and place on rimmed baking sheet. Secure with toothpick, if necessary.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Broil on high for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with remaining dip and optional side of fresh vegetables.
- 1 green
- 1.5 red
- 1 blue