Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
A tasty stack of pancakes to fuel your day. The photograph illustrates a quadruple batch. 🙂 The recipe is for a single batch. Multiply to suit your daily allowance needs.
Write a review
- 1 egg
- 1/2 banana
- Thoroughly blend egg and a banana. A blender is great for this step!
- Heat pan to medium low and spray with coconut oil.
- Drop batter onto pan. Banana batter is thinner than traditional flour batter, so make numerous SMALL pancakes. A small ice cream scoop works great for evenly dividing and dropping the batter.
- When pancakes bubble, give the pan a shake. If they pancakes slide a bit, it's time to flip them. If they do not move, cook for a little while longer.
- Flip and cook on other side.
- Stack and enjoy!
21 Day Fix
- 1/2 red
- 1 purple
- Add vanilla or cinnamon to the batter for an extra kick of flavor! Top with melted peanut butter, organic butter, pure maple syrup or fresh fruit (all 21 Day Fix approved).
- The photograph illustrates a quadruple batch. 🙂 The recipe is for a single batch. Multiply to suit your daily allowance needs.
From Forks to Fitness https://www.fromforkstofitness.com/