Feeding a team of friends for Super Bowl 50? Use this Super Bowl 50 menu to give you some foodie inspiration! Check out each of the full recipes below.
- Whip up a variety of Cold Veggie Pizzas for your guests. Cut them into bite-size pieces and place them on flattened cupcake wrappers for easy grab-and-go snacks to get the party started.
- What more is there to say? Make Peanut Butter Cookies. Be the host/hostess with the mostest. Smile because everyone is happy. Send me a thank you card.
- Make a large bowl of Honey & Cinnamon Chickpeas to provide a sweet crunch to your party!
- Grain-free Pumpkin Bars that eat like brownies. Perhaps set these aside, so you can have them all to yourself.
- Bacon and cheddar and yum, oh my! Bacon Cheddar Poppers are a crowd-pleaser (these are on hubby’s personal favorite list!).
- Throw out a platter of Turkey Pinwheels and step away before they nip your fingers in the stampede.
- Traditional hummus is packed with oil. This version is lighter and leaves room in your tummy for other healthy fats (such as peanut butter cookies!).
- Make this Baked Cheesy Buffalo Dip as spicy or as mild as you like. Running low on time? It’s great simply mixed and served cold as well. Don’t forget to provide LOTS of chips and veggies for dipping!
Enjoy the game!