Nothing quite celebrates the upcoming fall season like pumpkin spice pancakes. Yum!
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
A tasty stack of grain-free pumpkin pancakes for your belly.
Write a review
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Optional sweetener from page 15 such as honey, maple syrup or stevia (I use a dropper of Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia)
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Whisk all pumpkin ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spray nonstick pan with coconut oil.
- Heat pan over medium heat.
- Pour batter to form even pancakes. A ladle, ice cream scoop or measuring cup is helpful for this step.
- Cook until pancakes begin to bubble and are golden on bottom. Give the pan a little shake. If the pancakes slide a bit, they're ready to flip. If they stick, be patient and cook for a little longer.
- Flip and cook until golden.
- Mix almond butter and honey in small dish.
- Microwave 10 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly until it creates a delicious almond syrup.
- Stack pancakes and top with almond syrup.
- Put in your belly.
21 Day Fix
- 1 red
- 1/2 green
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 honey teaspoon
- Optional sweetener
From Forks to Fitness http://www.fromforkstofitness.com/