You know those evil little pinwheels people serve at parties? The ones that are oozing mayo and mysterious yummy spices? It’s okay if you want to act like you don’t know what I’m talking about, but I saw you eat nine of them at the party last weekend. AND then I saw you creep in for two more on your way out the door. Tsk tsk. We’re in a safe place here. Just fess up. I agree — they are addictive.
Now you can chow on pinwheels to your little heart’s content. These turkey and spinach pinwheels are all sorts of tasty.
- Mix dill, salt and Greek yogurt. Spread dip onto lower half of Flatout.
- Add turkey slices and spinach leaves to lower half of Flatout.
- Starting with the lower half, slowly roll the wrap. Tuck in the ingredients as you roll (think of it as rolling a sleeping bag!).
- Slice and chow.
- Feeling fancy? Stab it with some cute toothpicks.
- 1 yellow
- 1/2 red
- 1 green
- Mix it up! Try ham, cheddar and dijon mustard! Vegetarian? No worries. Spinach, sprouts and tomatoes are a great combination.