1. Get your motivation ready!
2. Print the 25 Days of Fitness calendar. The “fit to page” option on your printer will work best for this. The printable is located here.
3. Display it so you see it DAILY! Tape it to your bathroom mirror, your fridge, your closet door, your desk, etc.
4. For each of the 25 days, GET MOVING. Do at least 10 – 15 minutes of dedicated exercise each day.
5. For each day you complete, give yourself a high five. Checkmark or sticker each day of the month you complete.
6. Congratulate yourself for staying active through the holidays!
**Want even more motivation? Join the 25 Days of Fitness Facebook group ASAP. Each day you’ll be assigned a specific fitness challenge. At the end of the month, those that post photos of their completed calendars will be entered into a prize drawing!**
Have fun. Happy holidays!