Need a quick, light lunch? These tuna and apple bites are just the trick! Mix up the flavor by adding walnuts, chopped celery or even grapes!
Protein & Apple Bites
Need a quick, light lunch? These tuna and apple bites are just the trick! Mix up the flavor by adding walnuts, chopped celery even grapes!
Write a review
- 1 small apple, sliced (Honey crisp is my favorite!)
- 3/4 c tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 t mayo
- 1 t apple cider vinegar
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Combine tuna, mayo, vinegar and spices. Stir until smooth.
- Spoon mixture onto apple slices.
- Put in your belly.
21 Day Fix
- 1 purple, 1 red, 2 teaspoons
- If you have leftover apple, slice it into apple fries and enjoy them with a sprinkle of cinnamon for a sweet little dessert! No pun intended.
From Forks to Fitness http://www.fromforkstofitness.com/