Summer, summer, summertime! Don’t offer your party guests a plastic tub of chip dip and a tablespoon. No one wants to scoop a lame little tablespoon of dip onto their plate. No one. Give them what they want! Fill ‘er up!
Make a batch of margarita glasses for guests to grab and go. Mix and match your layers for different flavors, too. Try fresh summer corn, black beans, salsa or guacamole.
- 3/4 c plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 t garlic powder
- 1/4 t onion powder
- 1/4 t dill
- 1/4 t pink salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 2 small snack cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 2 T cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine all seasonings with Greek yogurt.
- Layer yogurt, tomatoes and cucumbers in serving dish.
- Garnish with cheese.
- Serve with chips or fresh veggies.
- Put in your belly.
- 1 red, 1 green, 1/2 blue
- Make a batch of margarita glasses for guests to grab and go. Mix and match your layers for different flavors, too. Need 21 Day Fix chips? Check out this recipe.