Here we go again!
It’s time for the third annual 25 Days of Fitness Challenge. The Facebook group starts December 1, so join now! It’s open to everyone, so grab a friend, coworker or spouse and hop in! There are no purchase requirements. The only requirement is you be AWESOME. Well, I mean… unicorns, glitter and sarcasm are always encouraged, but not mandatory.
Option 1 (the lone elf):
1. Get your motivation ready!
2. Print the 25 Days of Fitness calendar. The “fit to page” option on your printer will work best for this. The printable is located here.
3. Display it so you see it DAILY! Tape it to your bathroom mirror, your fridge, your closet door, your desk, etc.
4. For each of the 25 days, GET MOVING. Do at least 10 – 20 minutes of dedicated exercise each day.
5. For each day you complete, give yourself a high five. Checkmark or sticker each day of the month you complete.
6. Congratulate yourself for staying active through the holidays!
Option 2 (the unicorn pack):
Want even MORE motivation and accountability? Join the [also free] 25 Days of Fitness Facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/The25DaysOfFitness/
Each day, in the group, you’ll be assigned a mini fitness challenge. Stay active in the group. The more active you are in the group, the more likely you are to be hit by the prize patrol! At the end of the month, those that post photos of their completed calendars will be entered into the grand prize drawing!