These bad boys are amazing. The possibilities are endless! Taco pizza, white pizza, BBQ pizza, dessert pizza... you name it! Enjoy. 🙂
Write a review
- Toppings (I used tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and basil on this particular day)
- Fresh garlic
- Italian seasonings (basil, oregano, thyme, etc.)
- EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place Flatout on lightly greased (sprayed) cookie sheet.
- Bake for 2 minutes and remove from oven.
- Flip and brush with EVOO, smashed garlic and sprinkle with Italian seasonings.
- Return to oven and bake for 2 minutes.
- If desired, saute vegetables such as mushrooms, onions, etc.
- Remove from oven and apply desired toppings such as sauce, sauteed vegetables and additional seasonings.
- Don't forget the cheese, if that suits your fancy! 🙂
- Bake for 4 - 7 minutes. Broil on high for 1 additional minute, if you want extra crispy edges and golden cheese.
- Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy.
21 Day Fix
- 1 yellow
- 1 teaspoon
- Free tomato sauce spoons (or purple, if you are a heavy-handed sauce person!)
- 1 - 2 green, depending on your servings of vegetables
- 1 - 2 blue, if you add cheese
From Forks to Fitness http://www.fromforkstofitness.com/